Sunday, May 25, 2014

easy fish stew


I wish I had clearer photographs of the fish stew that I cooked on 24 May 2014.  Unfortunately, by the time I got home late from a work meeting, there were no leftovers for me.  Da said that the dish was good and he is very easy-going with his palate so if he said it was good, it would have been pretty good, I guess.... haha...

This is a cheater-bug recipe.  It is so easy that I do not even know where to begin insofar as typing the recipe is concerned.

So here goes...


INGREDIENTS

1 can Campbell cream of mushroom
200g salmon fillet (cut into large slices - like in the photograph above)
4 cherry tomatoes
6 baby carrots (halved)
1 bay leaf
2 baby corn (halved)
1 stick celery (cut into large pieces)
1 potato (cut into large cubes)
1 medium red onion (quartered)

METHOD

1. Mix all the ingredients together.

2. Refrigerate for at least an hour (preferably overnight).

3. Cook in a slowcooker.

4. Serve hot with steamed rice.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin